Need Table Press 22 in here.
ACS Grants Offices contact sheet
Especially for collaborative proposals, it is important to coordinate internal deadlines across campuses to meet the final ACS deadline. This contact sheet provides the emails and names of grants officers on ACS campuses. We hope that it helps strengthen communication for all involved in the ACS grants program.
Please note that:
- All reports and requests are due by 5 pm Eastern Time on the dates indicated.
- ACS is available to read and comment on any pre-proposal drafts up to two weeks prior to the deadlines.
- Only projects vetted as pre-proposals can advance to the final proposal stage.
ACS outreach efforts are ongoing on our member campuses. If there are groups, committees, or individuals who would like to explore grant opportunities in more detail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In consultation with your dean/provost and grants officer, we are happy to visit your campus to learn more about your goals and explore funding possibilities.
Note: do not attempt to enter data into these forms while viewing them in your web browser. Download the forms, open them in Adobe Acrobat, enter your data, and save your changes.
Expedited (coronavirus emergency period) proposal forms – for 2020 Coronavirus pandemic-related/closure related proposals only
Note: applications may not be submitted after May 1, 2020.
- Support letter template (one from each participating institution- use Adobe Acrobat only)
- Pre-proposal form (do not open or edit with Word)
- Support letter template (one from each participating institution)
- Pre-proposal evaluation rubric
Grant proposal forms
- Grant proposal form
- Budget template (for final proposals and final reports)
- Support letter template (the same template used at the pre-proposal stage, but the Principle Investigator (project lead) must submit a new copy for their campus with the final draft of the proposal)
- Final proposal evaluation rubric
- Interim report form
- Final report form
- Budget template (the same template used above, but showing your actual expenditures)